Red CNY Set

Sorry for the super long hiatus, CNY period have been a hell week for me. Yes, I love doing nails but NO I do not like having to deal with all the weird customers (I actually wanted to swear.) But despite meeting all the weird customers Im still pretty much happy about all the nails/customers I have done/met during this period. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME!!
 
I have quite a no. of pictures in my camera but not all are taken as I was quite busy that I actually forgot :/ Anyway, you can check out my instagram theres more pictures there and ALL of my cny pics are already uploaded. hehe^^
 
Im trying my best to edit the pictures as soon as possible just so, I can post it all up on my blog and FB page. Please do give me some time (Im still in the holiday mood) Trying my best to get back to business and trying to crack my brain for more promotions.
 
This lady was de 1st to start doing red as CNY was approaching she decided to have everything she likes on her fingers. thus the polkadots x blings x Handmade ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment