Ad: LeBunnyBleu

Hello Ladies, I was invited to spend my night with  Le Bunny Bleu yesterday. I did a little research before going down to the event and was looking through some of the shoe designs on their fb page. I was really amazed at the many different designs they have and is all very fashionable yet useable for Singapore's weather.

There were alot of peoples/customers in the shop yesterday thus I didnt manage to try any shoes. But I would definitely go back and try it because the shoes are simply too cute to resist. Taken a few pics of the shoes they have in their shop at Bugis+
 I was told that Lavina which is directly opposite their shop is their sister company and they have a wide range of accessories to bags. And the shop display every colour together just so customers could easily get/choose a bag/accessories according to the colour theme they have in mind.
 After touring the shop, We were brought back to the Atrium where they had more designs and I believe those were they New Arrivals.

And they had a corner which had dessert/pastries for us to gobble on while chatting. I was too obsessed talking about the event that I forgot to take a picture of the dessert table ): The nice people of Lebunny Bleu gave us a doorgift for attending the event, I got a pair of cute rabbit ear studs and a ribbon hairband. Thank you soo much for inviting me over to the event. (:


 LeBunnyBleu
201 Victoria Street, #02-54,  Singapore 188067
Bugis+.


No comments:

Post a Comment