d'Good Cafe

Took sometime off last monday and metup with the girlfriend for some catchup and passing her the contacts I got for her during my taiwan trip. Cant wait for our boracay trip in August.
Since we both stays in the west, we decided to head to HollandV for d'Good Cafe for brunch. The mocha I had was pretty nice, Im not a fan of coffee thus I prefer my drink more chocolaty, so love their mocha. (: The place is pretty nice with very good decos and its quite a good place to chill but lightening were pretty sucky until we shifted to the swing seats.
Food was alright, pricing was pretty ok for the portion they gives, the place is rather crowded during lunch time so, if you do try to avoid the lunch crowd if possible.
*photos are credit to the girlfriend as I didnt bring my camera that day. (:

273 Holland Avenue #02-01/02
Singapore 278992
6219 9807



No comments:

Post a Comment