Review: Hai Yan BBQ Seafood

Was invited to do a food review for Hai Yan BBQ, thus I invited Alene along. Had a good catch up with her too! Thankyou for joining me despite such a late invite. ;)
HaiYan has been operated by the Foo Family since 1983. They had won quite a number of awards and was featured on Channel U.
Their home made Balachan and Chinchalok that got the other bloggers raving about.
My Favourite Vegetable of all times- Baby KaiLan $6/$8/$12
Im not a salted egg person but the fact that I kept popping these into my mouth just prove how awesome these Salted Egg Chicken are. $15/$20/$25
The super chewy Sotong $12/$15/$20
Super fresh Giant Tiger prawns that was thrown in for our review! The garlic was sooo yummy when put together unto the prawn de taste was really out of the world. $8/100gm.
1 of the shell foods that I do eat. Their special Chili lala that tasted different from elsewhere.
$12/$15/$20
Loved the stingray with the sambal sauce. Cant take spicy food well but I enjoyed this. $12/$15/$20
Last but not least, Black Pepper Crab which was fresh and the look of it was soo appetizing. $5/100gm.
And to end the night, full view of our table with the awesome food setting up. (:
Thank you for inviting us for such a wonderful meal. I enjoyed the food that was served to me and would love to be back again in the near future.

Newton Food Centre
#01-11
(S)229495
Call: 9452 6293





No comments:

Post a Comment