AngelPro Tutorial

I did a tutorial on Angelpro Gelly before but cos ALL my pictures were removed by Google I had to redo this again. I cant tell you how I loooove Angelpro Gelly. Its 100% Gel and its safe for the nails. ok. I will write another post on the different types of gel in the market another time just so this post doesnt turn too wordy. (:

1. Apply a layer of Angel Pro GELLY BASE on to prepped, filed & cleansed nail. Place the nail under a professional UV/LED lamp to cure. 

2. Im using a UV Lamp thus I will be "curing" the nails for 2 mins after every layer is applied.

3. Apply an even layer of Angel Pro GELLY POLISH gel nail lacquer on to the entire nail without touching the skin/cuticles.

4. Apply a second layer of Angel Pro GELLY POLISH gel nail lacquer if required.

5. Do any art that will be needed before applying a layer of Angel Pro GELLY SHINE for long lasting shine. Avoid the skin around the nail. Place the nail under a professional UV/LED lamp.

 6. Dampen a cotton pad/lint free wipe with Angel Pro GEL CLEANSER. Clean the nail with the cotton pad/lint free wipe to remove the sticky residue on the nail surface.

7. Your nails are ready! Angel Pro GELLY POLISH last for more than three weeks on your nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment