I did a tutorial on Angelpro Gelly before but cos ALL my pictures were removed by Google I had to redo this again. I cant tell you how I loooove Angelpro Gelly. Its 100% Gel and its safe for the nails. ok. I will write another post on the different types of gel in the market another time just so this post doesnt turn too wordy. (:
1. Apply a layer of Angel Pro GELLY BASE on to prepped, filed & cleansed nail. Place the nail under a professional UV/LED lamp to cure.
2. Im using a UV Lamp thus I will be "curing" the nails for 2 mins after every layer is applied.
3. Apply an even layer of Angel Pro GELLY POLISH gel nail lacquer on to the entire nail without touching the skin/cuticles.
|5. Do any art that will be needed before applying a layer of Angel Pro GELLY SHINE for long lasting shine. Avoid the skin around the nail. Place the nail under a professional UV/LED lamp.|
6. Dampen a cotton pad/lint free wipe with Angel Pro GEL CLEANSER. Clean the nail with the cotton pad/lint free wipe to remove the sticky residue on the nail surface.
7. Your nails are ready! Angel Pro GELLY POLISH last for more than three weeks on your nails.